19 Market St Goulburn NSW
ABN: 46 000 954 567 Ph: 02 4821 2043
Open Thursdays and Fridays from 5pm to late. Sundays 1-5pm
Available for functions any time
Our Mission: “To provide a unique venue, promoting music and the arts, in a friendly environment, while preserving the heritage of the Goulburn Club.”
Details 2020 AGM held Thursday 24 September 2020
- All patrons will need to do a COVID sign in every time they enter the club, giving name and telephone number.
- Sign-in Options:
- Our preferred check-in will be hands free using patrons’ smartphones. They can check in using guesthq.com.au, either by typing in the web address or by QR code. Guest HQ will save your information to make check in faster the second time you use it. This method ensures your privacy with your information unable to be seen by others.
- Pen-and-Paper. There will be a container with clean (sanitised) pens and a container of used pens. Please return your pen to the “used Pen” container and please write legibly.
- There is a limit of TWO on singers and wind instrument players. The regulations prohibit singing in groups.
- All drinks will need to be consumed at tables, and patron numbers will have to follow the one per 4 square metre rule. This limits the total number of patrons that can be accommodated in the club to 77 people at any one time. Recommended room capacities are posted above the entry to each room.
- The Club will be open for members and accompanied guests only. All members should ensure they have their membership cards available while on Club Premises.