The Goulburn Club’s Building Emergency Procedures
Because the GoulburnClub has no permanent staff and is staffed by volunteers who operate the club on an ad-hoc basis, it is not possible to designate permanent wardens.Therefore the most senior volunteer or casual employee will take on the duties of the Chief Warden in the event of an Emergency. Consequently ALL Volunteers must be familiar with these Emergency Procedures.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Location of Fire Fighting Equipment (also available in laminated sheets in all club rooms)
- Fire Extinguisher Types and Operation
- Individual Training Record
- Emergency Evacuation Checklist (to be filled in by the Chief Warden after an Emergency)
- Template – Agenda Goulburn Club Emergency Control Organisation